Anastrozole is perhaps the most popular and widely used Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) in the bodybuilding industry. The first and most popular brand of this substance is Arimidex but it might be found as other brands too. There are other notable AIs that can be mentioned such as Letrozole (Femara) and Exemestane (Aromasin), yet Anastrozole (Arimidex) remains one of the most popular ones.
- The compound is designed to lower estrogen levels in the body when administered by binding to aromatize enzymes and therefore blocking estrogen formation and therefore lowering already existing estrogen levels. Therefore, it was originally created to treat breast cancer in women, estrogen positive breast cancer.
However, bodybuilders have found a way to use Anastrozole (Arimidex) when using anabolic steroids. There are certain types of steroids that convert into estrogen and by using those steroids, you are at risk of developing high estrogen related health problems. By adding Anastrozole to the cycle, users can continue the use of steroids without those estrogen symptoms.
Buy Anastrozole Here
When a man is running anabolic steroids for physique and performance enhancement, it is important to keep estrogen levels within normal range. Steroids that are known to convert into estrogen and therefore offer high estrogen levels are mostly known as bulking steroids or “wet” steroids.
- Those that can be mentioned include: all testosterone, nandrolone and boldenone esters, Dianabol (methandienone) and others. It is important to know that not all steroids convert into estrogen at the same rate. For example, methandienone converts into estrogen way more than boldenone. Therefore, you are more likely to develop estrogen related issues with Dbol than EQ.
When running these compounds (especially in high doses and / or especially combined and / or especially for long periods) and not getting estrogen controlled – you are very likely to get estrogen related issues.
Some of the most well known estrogen symptoms are:
- Gynecomastia (development of breast tissue)
- Water retention or bloating offering “watery look of muscles”
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Can have a negative effect on your cardiovascular system
- High estrogen may affect your libido and erection
- Loss of energy and stamina
- Feeling irritated, moody or even depression
- Insomnia (sleeplessness)
- And various other symptoms
That’s why it is so important to add Anastrozole (Arimidex) to the “wet steroids” cycle. It would lower estrogen levels and therefore keep you away from such side effects.
However, at the same time, if you’re going to overdo Anastrozole (Arimidex) you’re at risk of developing low estrogen related issues.
You need to use the compound in an attempt to keep estrogen levels within normal range and definitely not to completely suppress estrogen.
Too low estrogen is also coming with symptoms that can be pretty bad, despite this hormone being considered by many the “female hormone”. Is still required of men for proper functioning.
Anastrozole Side Effects
As said, Anastrozole side effects are mostly related to low estrogen levels and this is a sign that you’re using too much of this compound. When Anastrozole is properly used, side effects are very rarely noticed by men.
That’s because men use lower doses than women and they run it for much shorter periods than women (whilst rarely any woman needs less than 1 mg a day, most men do not need such doses, or maximum 1 mg a day, plus women need it for years, but men for weeks).
In the end, inhibiting the estrogen too aggressively (running Anastrozole in too high doses) then possible side effects of Anastrozole (Arimidex) are related to low estrogen levels and therefore you may get:
- loss of energy
- low libido
- erectile dysfunction (ED)
There are other side effects too.
- After all, it is important to know that estrogen helps you gain muscles and strength – without it, you won’t be reaching your goals either.
Anastrozole can also offer side effects like nausea, vomiting, joint issues, hot flashes, insomnia, headaches and others.
Anastrozole Dosage and Administration
Arimidex (Anastrozole) comes in the form of oral pills and it has a half life of about 48 hours. The compound is slowly building up in your system. You can use it on a daily basis or every other day.
Most people start at 0.5 mg every other day, increase to 1 mg every other day or 1 mg a day. Rarely someone needs more or less than this dosage, but if you do, you can adjust it according to your needs.
The dosage of Anastrozole during anabolic steroid cycle is mostly depending on the steroid dosage but also on your personal response to the compounds and your overall estrogen levels (that’s why it is recommended to often have blood tests done).
Buy Anastrozole For Sale
Everyone is free to buy Anastrozole for sale directly from this website KalpaPharmaceuticals.to without a prescription. You are guaranteed the best quality AI with purity no less than 99% and at the same time, you’re going to save a lot of money as we offer it for the cheapest price on the market.
Buy Arimidex Here