A lot of people heard about Winstrol and that’s because this is an extremely famous androgenic and anabolic steroid (AAS) that is called by many people Winny. The reason why Winstrol is such a famous steroid is because is extremely helpful for physique and performance enhancement, and especially when talking about cutting cycles.
Kalpa Pharmaceuticals is offering Winstrol as brand name Stanoxyl (or Stanoxyl Depo for injections) containing same high quality Stanozolol as active substance, but offered for a much lower price.
However, Winstrol remains a steroid and as we all know – anabolic steroids can be dangerous and damaging our health. In order to avoid any damages and side effects, is extremely important to know how to properly use the compound.
Every steroid is administered differently, it works differently, and affects our bodies in different ways too. That’s why, what side effects can offer a steroid, other steroid may not offer them.
In the end, before actually using a steroid, is extremely important to learn a few things – how to use it, its side effects, what you can expect out of using it in terms of benefits and results including various other factors.
Buy Winstrol here.
You may find other blogs on our website with important information about Winstrol pills, but here, we would pay more attention to Stanoxyl – Winstrol side effects.
Winstrol Side Effects
First of all, is important to know that Winstrol (Stanoxyl) is considered a very powerful, effective and potent anabolic steroid. With this being said, is important to know that the more powerful a steroid is – the more side effects it has and the more intense they can be.
Winstrol side effects are not anywhere near as bad as those of Trenbolone because Winstrol is not as powerful, but on the other hand, you can definitely expect more and worse side effects from Winstrol than from Masteron, for example, that is known to be a weak steroid.
Here are some of the most known and reported Winstrol side effects:
- Winstrol (Stanozolol) is a C17 alpha alkylated and is considered very liver toxic. This is the reason why cycle lengths with Winny must be short and dosages low. Regardless if you choose to use Stanozolol as pills or injection form – both are hepatotoxic. Liver issues can be a serious problem, that’s why take this side effect with all seriousness.
- Androgenic Side Effects. Winstrol is highly anabolic and moderate androgenic. Because of very good anabolic to androgenic ratio, even women started to use Winstrol. Nonetheless, androgenic side effects are still possible, especially because Stanozolol is Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived. Side effects like acne, hair loss, oily skin, abnormal hair growth on face and body, increased aggression and others are very possible.
- Testosterone Suppression. This is an anabolic steroid and exactly as all anabolic steroids – Winstrol is capable to suppress the natural testosterone production. The suppression rate isn’t as much as stronger steroids, and is stronger than with weaker steroids, nonetheless, the suppression can be really bad and that’s why a PCT plan is required.
- Cholesterol Problems. Winstrol is capable to increase LDL (bad) cholesterol and decrease HDL (good) cholesterol values. In case these numbers get out of control, it could lead to serious cholesterol problems and therefore you may also get:
- Cardiovascular Issues. That’s another commonly reported side effect of Winstrol. Heart or blood related issues might appear and that’s why people with already existing health issues are not recommended this steroid.
- Dry Joints. A Winstrol specific side effect is the dry joints. Is believed this occurs because Winstrol flushes out water from the body and when too much water is flushed, you may get “dry joints” that are painful.
Good News About Winstrol Side Effects
Stanoxyl – Winstrol is DHT derived compound and it cannot aromatize. A very good news is that it won’t ever offer any estrogen related side effects simply because it cannot aromatize.
Another very good news is that almost absolutely all side effects of Winstrol can be controlled, reduced or even completely avoided.
Buy Winstrol here.
Managing Winstrol Side Effects
Hepatotoxicity can be managed by keeping low dosages and short cycle lengths. In addition to that, using some liver protecting supplements is going to really help you avoid getting any liver issues. Finally, if you wouldn’t offer any additional liver strain, risk of liver side effects are reduced too.
Androgenic side effects aren’t too common with Winstrol – Stanoxyl because of low androgenic activity. They mainly appear only to those with genetic predispositions or those who use it in high dosages or for too long time.
Testosterone suppression is managed exactly as with all other steroids – after each Winstrol cycle, implement a good Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plan.
Cholesterol and Cardiovascular issues are managed by having a good diet and doing plenty of cardio. Not having any health issues before using Winstrol is also a sign that you are very unlikely to get such side effects.
Dry joints are managed by not putting too much weight on them and there are various creams and lotions that can help with it.
Buy Winstrol For Sale
After you’ve learned about the side effects and you know how to properly deal with them, you can buy Winstrol pills and by using our source kalpapharmaceuticals.to, you would get them for very low price as brand name Stanoxyl. Keep in mind that before actually using Winstrol, there’s a lot that you should learn.
Buy Winstrol Depot here.